- 4 green apples, peeled and thinly cubed
- 1 1/4 cups gluten free self raising flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup honey, heated in the microwave
- Preheat oven to 175’C and grease and line a fluted ring cake tin.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, olive oil, and eggs in the bowl of a bench mixer and beat until mixture is smooth.
- Fold in apples on low speed.
- Pour mixture into prepared cake tin and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour warm honey on top and return to oven for a further 20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and serve.
Leave a Reply