Skip to content
- 5 sweet potatoes, diced into 2cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Cajun spice
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 5 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup roasted cashew nuts
- Preheat oven to 160’C and line a baking tray.
- Place diced sweet potato onto baking tray. Sprinkle with olive oil and Cajun spice and mix until well coated. Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through. Allow to cool.
- Combine Greek yoghurt and garlic paste, and spread across serving plate.
- Place cooled sweet potato on top of the yoghurt and top with spring onion and cashew nuts.