This recipe is best prepared the day before to allow the flavours to intensify.
- 125gm cashew nuts
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 250gm gluten free crackers
- 250gm cream cheese, softened and chopped
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 3 mini capsicums (red, yellow and orange) finely chopped
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 4 spring onion, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- gluten free crackers to serve
- Toast cashews in a frypan over low heat. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Combine toasted cashews and parsley in a food processor and blitz until parsley and nuts are chopped. Place mixture on a plate.
- Process the crackers in a food processor until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Beat cheeses in a stand mixer until smooth. Add in cracker crumbs, capsicum, chives, salt and pepper and beat on a low speed until all ingredients are well combined.
- Using damp hands, roll and shape cheese mixture into a ball.
- Roll the cheese ball in the parsley and cashew mix to coat.
- Refrigerate overnight or until serving and serve with your choice of crackers.