- 8 gluten free chocolate macaroons
- 500gm cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- Place each macaroon into bottom of each serving bowl and press down to soften.
- In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese until softened. Add cream, sugar and spices and beat until well combined.
- Spoon mixture evenly into each serving bowl. Top with thickened cream and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Refrigerate until serving.