- 1kg chicken fillets, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 120gm haloumi, coarsely grated
- 1/4 finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbs finely chopped chives
- spray oil
- Place the eggs in a shallow dish.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, haloumi, parsley and chives on a plate.
- Dip the chicken in the egg mixture, then press in the breadcrumb mixture, turning to coat. Transfer to a plate and place in the fridge for 10 minutes to chill.
- Grease a large frying pan with spray oil and place over medium heat. Cook the chicken for 5 – 6 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Serve with your favourite salad or vegetables.