- 340gm Gluten Free Barilla Penne Pasta
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500ml thickened cream
- white pepper to taste
- 200gm button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 BBQ chicken, meat shredded
- 450gm Perfect Italiano Perfect Bake Cheddar, Mozarella and Parmesan cheese
- paprika to garnish
- mixed dried herbs to garnish
- Preheat oven to 160’C.
- Cook pasta as per packet directions.
- Melt butter and oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic, cream and white pepper and stir until mixture reaches a simmer. Add 2 handfuls of cheese and continue to stir until sauce thickens.
- Saute mushrooms in a small frying pan with a small amount of oil.
- Combine pasta, sauce, mushrooms and chicken in a baking dish. Top with remaining cheese and sprinkle with paprika and herbs.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Serve with salad.
Leave a Reply