- 180gm packet ALDI Has No… Gluten Free Triple Chocolate Biscuits
- 60gm butter, melted
- 397gm can condensed milk
- 500gm cream cheese
- 1 tsp gelatine powder, dissolved in hot water
- 2 packets 75gm instant chocolate chip mousse, prepared as per packet directions
- chocolates to decorate
- Grease and line a springform baking tin.
- Crush biscuits in a ziplock bag with a rolling pin until fine.
Combine melted butter and crushed biscuits.
- Press evenly into the bottom of the tin and place in freezer.
- Beat cream cheese and condensed milk in a bench mixer until smooth.
- Add dissolved gelatine powder and beat until well combined.
- Remove tin from freezer and add cream cheese mixture to dish. Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove tin from freezer and top with prepared chocolate mousse. Refrigerate until serving.
- Decorate with chocolates prior to serving.