- 3 overripe bananas
- 1 ⅔ cup gluten free self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup caster sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 160’C.
- Line a 10cm x 20cm loaf tin with baking paper.
- Mash bananas and set aside.
- Place flour, cinnamon and sugars into a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Add eggs, oil, vanilla and banana to the mixture stir until just combined.
- Pour the banana bread mixture into the prepared tin and bake for approximatley 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before carefully transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Leave a Reply