- 225gm unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 2½ cups gluten free plain flour
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups caster sugar
- ½ cup passionfruit pulp
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup gluten free self raising flour
- sifted icing sugar for decorating
- Preheat oven to 160’C.
- Grease and line a 19cm x 30cm lamington pan.
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat butter and sugar in a large bowl. Add flour and coconut and beat until just combined. Press mixture evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for approximatley 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow pan to cool.
- Whisk eggs and sugar in a large bowl until combined. Add pulp, zest, juice and flour and whisk until smooth. Pour into pan over base.
- Bake for a further 60 minutes, or until topping is just set.
- Place pan on a wire rack and allow to cool completely in the pan. Cut into bars and decorate with icing sugar.