This recipe is adapted from the recipe by My Culinary Saga. I baked it recently with fantastic results. Thank you Trupti for allowing us to feature your recipe on our site.
Make sure you visit My Culinary Saga to check out more recipes.
- 1/3 cup cornflour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 425gm Nestle milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- sifted icing sugar for decorating
- Preheat oven to 160’C .
- Lightly butter a 10-inch square baking pan or a rectangular pan and line with baking paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on all sides. This makes it easy to lift the brownie once baked.
- Sift together cornflour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, melt butter and 330gm of chocolate chips in 30-second increments, stirring each time until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in sugar and vanilla extract into the chocolate mixture.
- Stir in eggs, one at a time, until well combined.
- Add cornflour mixture and stir vigorously until mixture is smooth. Add the remaining chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out with a few moist crumbs attached.
- Allow to cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
- Using paper overhang, lift the brownie out of pan.
- Cut into squares and decorate with icing sugar.
Leave a Reply to Emma Cancel reply