- 170gm dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate bits
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate bits
- 180gm marshmallows, cut in halves
- 180gm Has No… triple chocolate biscuits, roughly crushed
- 2lt vanilla ice cream, softened
- melted chocolate for decorating
- Line a pudding tin with cling wrap.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour into prepared pudding tin and freeze overnight.
- Decorate with melted chocolate and serve straight from the freezer.
Leave a Reply to Sumith Cancel reply