- 160gm Has No… Gluten Free coconut macaroons
- 60gm Has No…Gluten Free triple chocolate biscuits
- 387gm chocolate sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- extra coconut for coating
- drinking chocolate for coating
- Crush both biscuits in a zip lock bag with a rolling pin until fine crumbs form.
- Add chocolate condensed milk and coconut and mix until well combined.
- Roll teaspoon sized balls with your hands.
- Coat with coconut and then coat with drinking chocolate. Store in refrigerator.
Leave a Reply