- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons gluten free plain flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 500ml milk
- 440gm can crushed pineapple
- 3 eggs, separated
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 160’C and grease a baking dish.
- Combine butter, flour, 3/4 cup sugar, milk, egg yolks and pineapple into a saucepan over a medium heat and stir constantly until mixture thickens.
- Whip egg whites and 2 tablespoons sugar to form a merengue.
- Place pineapple mixture into a greased baking dish and top with merengue.
- Bake for approximately 15 – 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Leave a Reply