This Dreamy Creamy Raspberry Mousse is a deliciously light way to end a Summer meal.
- 1 can evaporated milk, chilled
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 packet raspberry flavoured jelly
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cool water
- 2 cups mixed frozen berries, crushed or processed
- Dissolve jelly in boiling water. Add cool water, stir well and place in freezer.
- Whip evaporated milk until frothy and gradually add sugar.
- Add frozen berries and continue to whip for 2 minutes.
- Add jelly and whip for a further 2 minutes.
- Place into serving dishes and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Serve.