- 2 green apples, cubed
- 3 medium beetroot, cubed
- 500gm pumpkin, cubed
- 50gm crumbled greek style feta
- cooking spray oil
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200’c.
- Grease a large tray with cooking spray and spread pumpkin and beetroot on tray.
- In a small bowl, combine avocado oil, extra virgin olive oil and pepper (oil mixture).
- Baste pumpkin and beetroot with oil mixture and place in oven for 45 – 50 minutes turning regularly. Set aside to cool.
- On a serving platter, add pumpkin, beetroot, apples and feta and serve.