This cheesecake can be made with or without GLUTEN FREE biscuits.
- 350gm gluten free arrowroot biscuits
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 150gm butter, melted
- 250gm cream cheese
- 395gm sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Grease a pie dish.
- Crush biscuits in a ziplock bag with a rolling pin until fine.
- Add crushed biscuits and cinnamon to melted butter and combine.
- Press evenly into the bottom of the pie dish and place in freezer.
- Beat cream cheese and condensed milk in a bench mixer until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and beat until well combined.
- Remove pie dish from freezer and add cream cheese mixture to dish.
- Chill in fridge until set.
- Decorate with whipped cream and fruit or toasted coconut.