This no bake slice can be made with or without GLUTEN FREE biscuits.
- 180gm packet ALDI Has No… Gluten Free Triple Chocolate Biscuits
- 100gm butter, melted
- 400gm can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 200gm block dark cooking chocolate
- Line and grease a square slice tin (approx 15x15cm) with baking paper.
- Crush biscuits in a ziplock bag with a rolling pin until fine.
- Combine crushed biscuit and melted butter.
- Press biscuit mixture firmly into slice tin and place in refrigerator for 15 minutes or until set.
- Place condensed milk and golden syrup in a small saucepan and stir constantly over a medium heat until mixture becomes golden.
- Pour condensed milk mixture (caramel) on top of biscuit base and refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set.
- Melt chocolate and pour over caramel mixture. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.