This cheesecake can be made with or without GLUTEN FREE biscuits.
- 200gm gluten free arrowroot biscuits
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 100gm butter, melted
- 500gm cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- Preheat oven to 160’c and line a 23cm springform baking pan with baking paper,
- Crush biscuits in a ziplock bag with a rolling pin until fine.
- Add crushed biscuits and cinnamon to melted butter and combine.
- Press evenly into the bottom of the pan and place in freezer.
- Beat cream cheese in a bench mixer with sugar, vanilla essence and eggs until smooth.
- Add cream and cornflour and beat until well combined.
- Remove pan from freezer and add cream cheese mixture to pan.
- Place into oven and bake for 1.5 hours or until cooked through.
- Allow to cool in oven.
- Decorate with whipped cream and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Refrigerate until serving and serve with fruit.
Leave a Reply