- 250gm Butternut Snap Cookies
- 600gm crushed pineapple in syrup
- 300ml thickened cream
- dash of vanilla essence
- In a plastic bag, crush biscuits with a rolling pin.
- Distribute the crushed biscuits evenly in each parfait, setting aside some for decorating.
- Strain pineapple and set aside syrup.
- In each parfait add 2 teaspoons of syrup.
- Distribute pineapple evenly in each parfait.
- In a bowl, whip cream with vanilla essence until thick.
- Dollop cream on top of the pineapple in each parfait and sprinkle with Butternut Snap Cookie Biscuit.
- Place in fridge for at least 15 minutes or until set.