A quick, easy and tasty mid week meal.
- 1 shredded barbeque chicken, skin removed
- ½ cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 300gm broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1½ tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons banana flour
- 375ml evaporated milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- paprika (optional)
- coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Lightly grease a 1.9L square ovenproof dish.
- Microwave cauliflower in a covered dish for 2 minutes. Add broccoli, cover and cook for a further 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender and then drain.
- Mix chicken, cauliflower and broccoli in a bowl and place into prepared dish.
- Place oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Add the curry powder and cook stirring for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add banana flour, stirring for 1 minute. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Return to heat and stir until mixture boils and thickens.
- Pour sauce over the chicken and vegetables in the dish; sprinkle with cheese and paprika (optional). Bake in preheated oven for approximately 20 minutes or until lightly browned.