- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 150gm button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons banana flour
- 1 cup roasted shredded chicken
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 4 eggs
- 25gm butter, melted
- 375ml Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Lightly grease a 1.9L square ovenproof dish
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add mushrooms, onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally for about 2 minutes, or until mushrooms and onion are golden. Remove from heat.
- Place banana flour in a large bowl. Add chicken, cheese, and mushroom mixture and mix well.
- Whisk eggs, milk and butter in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Stir into mushroom mixture and mix well. Pour into prepared dish.
- Cook in oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until lightly golden and set. Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 5 minutes.